You know, there are a lot of ways to measure a life - net worth, impact on others, accomplishments, places visited. . .the list is endless.
I was thinking the other day, what if a person's life was measured by their injuries?
Mine would look something like this:
- Broken arm from skateboarding accident
- Broken arm from bicycle accident
- Broken finger from football game
- Sprained knee from dogsledding accident
- Severely Sprained knee from mountain climbing accident
- various scars from falling down mountains, falling out of trees, decorating the Christmas tree
Other than that last one, I'd say that's a pretty impressive list. I guess I've done some pretty fun stuff so far, and at least it hasn't killed me yet. What would you put on your list?