Sunday, July 15, 2007

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Like many of you, I have a regular group of blogs I check into, well, regularly. Right now, the authors of at least three of my regular reads are just getting into, or just returning from, long trips abroad. Iona. Greece. Ephesus. Israel.

I was supposed to be in Chicago today, but it didn't work out. So I'm here instead.

Don't get me wrong. If I had to be anywhere, this is where I'd choose to be.

I just need to sit back down at that calendar and figure out when I finally get my vacation. Then I'll be just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Vancouver B.C. Does that count? (I just had a friend get back from Israel as well - and sent me a link to the 950 pictures she took. It almost feels like I was there with her!) - Susan