Thursday, July 26, 2007

You know the other place it happens?

Regarding my post a couple days ago. . .the other place this shows up is in the DVD extras of movies, when they interview the cast and crew of the movie.

"There's really no other movie like this out there."
"We think people are going to be blown away by the action in this movie."
"He's the greatest director in the world - I'm so fortunate to be able to work with him."
"It's like nothing anybody's done before."

And my observation is, the worse the movie, the higher the people involved speak of it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I've found this to be true in real life - never mind the movies. Oh, grrrrrr (this is me switching my bracelet again). LOL

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! Shelli and I have noticed this as well. "You really don't want to miss this movie!" (usually means - avoid at all costs). "He/She's the best actor/actress I've ever worked with!" (usually means they at least memorized their lines). We've stopped watching the commentaries on DVDs because it's all just so ridiculous. (Susan)