Friday, December 07, 2007

Dan's Desert-Island Christmas List

In no particular Order:

- Andrew Peterson, Behold the Lamb of God: The True Tall Tale of the Coming of Christ
-
The Chieftains, The Bells of Dublin
-
Vince Guaraldi, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-
The Carpenters, Christmas Portrait
-
Diana Krall, Christmas Songs
-
John Denver and the Muppets, A Christmas Together
-
George Winston, December
- Kenny Loggins, December
-
John Rutter and the London Sinfonia, John Rutter Christmas Album
-
Mindy Smith, My Holiday
-
Thomas Moore, The Soul of Christmas: A Celtic Music Celebration
-
Sarah Maclachlan, Wintersong
-
John Doan, Wrapped in White: Visions of Christmas Past
-
Michael W. Smith, It's a Wonderful Christmas
- David Willcocks and the Choir of King's College, Noel: Christmas at King's


1 comment:

Lori said...

You have some good taste in music Dan. The Carpenters Christmas Portrait is my all time favorite Christmas album. No one can sing like Karen Carpenter. She was underrated in my opinion. I just ordered Michael W. Smith's It's a Wonderful Christmas. I am very anxious to hear it as I have heard some cuts on the radio from it. Thanks for Sharing.