Saturday, January 05, 2008

Game Coverage

Home still with a cold. Karina and Olivia over in Seattle at the Seattle Children's Theater. What to do. . .but listen to the Hawks/Redskins playoff game? And so far, so good.

End of 1st Quarter:
Seattle 7
Washington 0

Methinks the Seahawks were pumped for this game.

8:58 2nd Quarter
Seattle 10
Washington 0

Seattle O has slowed. Seattle D is completely dominating.
Halftime.
Seattle 10
Washington 0

Still mostly about the Seattle Defense.
4:30 3rd Quarter.
Seattle 13
Washington 0

Washington Driving
4th Quarter
Seattle 13
Washington 0

Back to a One-Score game
14:53 4th Quarter
Seattle 13
Washington 7

Just like that
12:38 4th Quarter
Seattle 13
Washington 14

Winds, they are a changing
6:06 4th Quarter
Seattle 21
Washington 14

Breathing easier after a huge pick return for TD
5:39 4th quarter
Seattle 28
Washington 14

All but done?
2:00 warning
Still
Seattle 28
Washington 14

Turn out the lights, the party's over. . .
0:27 4th Quarter
Seattle 35
Washington 14

2 comments:

Glenn said...

good game. wish they could have put it away a little sooner so i didnt pull out so much hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr0RAMVSRGo&feature=user

preacherman said...

Dan,
I love the bowl games.
I can't wait until Monday night.
LSU I think is going to win.

On anther note; I wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to reading it regularly. I would love for you to join in on any discussion that may be going in on my blog any time. God bless you brother. I pray and hope you have a great 2008!

Go LSU!!!!!!!