Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's been a week, I'll tell you what

On Monday we gathered to do a spiritual intervention in the life of a young man who is heading down a dark and dangerous path. On Tuesday we gathered to anoint and pray for a young father who is facing life-threatening cancer. On Wednesday I had lunch with a pastor whose church is being ravaged through the carnal, divisive behavior of ungodly leadership. On Thursday I found out a close family member had been hospitalized for a serious health condition. Thus morning I heard the 34-year-old son of a friend and church board member probably has cancer in his liver and pancreas.

Life hits everyone hard at times.

Lord, have mercy upon your children.

1 comment:

Beth B said...

Oh Dan.
My the Lord fill you with His Spirit so that you can in turn help shepherd His flock with wisdom and comfort.