Thursday, March 05, 2009

Maybe I'm in the wrong camp

Yesterday on a lark I took the belief-o-matic test over at beliefnet.com. Answer 20 questions, and they tell you what religion/denominational stream best fits your beliefs.

Truthfully, I found I could only answer about 1/4 of the questions with any certainty. In other words, none of their definitions matched my definitions, so a lot of my answers were along the lines of "I suppose, of the 5 options presented, this one is closest to my belief, even though it's still not quite exact. . ."

With that being said, I scored 100% as an Orthodox Quaker.

At least I only got 23% Mormon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Seventh-Day-Adventist with Conservative Christian being second. It probably didn't help that I had to leave some questions blank. (Susan)