Sunday, April 18, 2010

Travel Update

Still stuck in Iceland. But this hotel has an amazing breakfast buffet, and the pool is a 5 minute walk, so we're not exactly suffering.

We decided to fly home. But the next available Seattle flight (with room) isn't until Wednesday night. And now flights are opening into Norway, which would put us a 12-hour train ride away from Stockholm. And there is an outside chance Stockholm might open up later today; we have to call back in 2 hours and see. So we're in flux. At the moment, our most hopeful option is still to get to Sweden, where we might just hang out for a week or so before coming home, rather than spend 3 more days in Iceland. But we should know more in another couple hours.

If none of that works, we're back to Seattle on Wednesday.

No comments: