Hello Dan, We sure miss you and your beautiful family. I will stop by your blog more often and see what is going on in Washington. I went to Karina's flickr site...What amazing pictures I had no idea she was so gifted in photography. Next time you are in town I will take you to taco truck. Julie says hello to everyone.
2 comments:
Hello Dan, We sure miss you and your beautiful family. I will stop by your blog more often and see what is going on in Washington.
I went to Karina's flickr site...What amazing pictures I had no idea she was so gifted in photography.
Next time you are in town I will take you to taco truck. Julie says hello to everyone.
Blessing~
Chris Lascano
As a Westmont Alum, I'll say I'm sorry to hear you're a former Coug, but it is nice to see the GSAC represented in the Olympics.
Post a Comment